Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Passing Time Away

Tagal ko na pala 'di nagbo-blog! Had Clio not told me, I wouldnt have remembered with the loads of stuff that Im into these days.

As usual, work at the office still eats up almost all of my waking hours. Well, I lead a pretty boring life so there's not much to blog about on my life except my work, occassional gimiks with friends and DVDs. And oh, nagg-gym na pala ako ngaun. Seriously, if someone would tell me how it feels to have been ran over by a truck, I can just imagine the pain that his body is going through. That's how I feel since I've only been going to the gym for 2 weeks now and I feel like my body is all sore and I can't even move my shoulders without cringing - especially since my program is set to develop my chest and shoulders. But im definitely satisfied with the improvement it has on my physique. Hell, if I have to live at the gym to achieve as half as good of a body of one of my friends, then so be it! hehe... And going to the gym has opened my eye to a whole new activity - body watching!

No comments: